How do I book my wedding at Milagro?
- We require you setup a tour with a wedding staff member in order to view the venue. After viewing the venue, you may request a contract and you receive a two-week courtesy hold on the date you are interested in. Within the two weeks, you turn in your contract and your 35% deposit is due. Then you are officially booked at Milagro!
What type of bar am I allowed to have?
- Our weddings are an open bar with beer and wine only; no exceptions. You are required to purchase a minimum amount of wine from Milagro. After meeting the minimum you are welcome to provide outside wine for a $10 corkage fee. We do not have restrictions on beer so you may provide any type of beer in the form of can, bottle, or keg.
Can my guests serve themselves?
- All alcohol must be served by the Milagro bartender you hire so guests may not serve themselves.
Can my wedding go past 10:00pm?
- Due to the county noise ordinance, all weddings must end at 10:00pm. You have the venue beginning at 12:00pm so depending on your ceremony time you will still have a lengthy reception!
Am I required to obtain liability insurance?
- Yes - We email a link to you where all you have to input is your wedding date and guest count to receive a cost. It is very easy, affordable, and ensures everyone is covered.
Does Milagro have a back-up plan for rain?
- Depending on your guest count, you may potentially use the Wine Cave or Crush House for a back-up. If your guest count exceeds 75 guests then we will provide rental companies for you to rent a tent from. We can also provide the information regarding sizes and quantities of tents you will need.
Can I hire any vendors I want to work with?
- We have a preferred catering list you must choose from. We must approve your DJ prior to booking with them and have recommendations for all other vendors.
Can I have a live band during my reception?
- We allow DJ's to play during your reception. Live musicians are permitted for ceremony, cocktail hour, and first dance only. A live band may not play for the duration of the reception.
Does Milagro have rentals?
- We have linens, heaters, chair and farm table upgrades you can rent for an additional cost. We recommend renting glassware, silverware, plates, etc. through your catering company.
Does Milagro offer discounts?
- You receive a discount on your minimum wine purchase. If you are military, you receive our military discount on your minimum wine purchase. There are no discounts offered on the venue fees.